For some food is life, they cannot imagine their life without it.
Food endures life, yet it is so much more than somewhat we need to nurture our bodies. Food has become a core for love, life and the heart of society.
Food has brought people from all around the world together. It is the communal flavors of friendship and community. Isn’t that true, I am sure many of you will agree, since we all love being with others relishing the tastes and consistencies of food.
Often through these collective involvements familiarity develops, reminiscences exist and associations flourish.
One such cuisine that has actually taken over the every restaurant’s kitchen and gradually our home kitchens “PIZZA”, very few you will find , who do not like to eat pizza.
These days, finding pizza near me is not at all a big or a daunting task. But have you tried making pizza all by yourself, must have eaten pizza baked by your mother. This time try making it yourself.
In this article, I have shared an amazing non-veg pizza recipe and that is Chipotle Steak Pizza. Follow the guide and make the pizza for you and your loved ones.
Ingredients for the crust:
• Pizza dough yeast – 2 packets
• Bread flour – 4 cups
• Sugar – 1 tsp
• Salt – 1tsp
• Olive oil – 2 tsp
• Cups warm water – 1 1/2
• Cornmeal, salt, garlic powder and olive oil for dusting.
For the steak pizza:
• Thin cut sirloin round steak – 1 lbs
• Cilantro – 1-2 heads
• Tomatoes – 4 roma
• Shredded mozzarella – 2 cups
• Limes – 2
• Red onion for pizza topping – 1 or 2
• Sour cream – 8 oz
• Chipotle powder – 1 1/2 tsp
• Garlic powder – 2 tsp
Directions for Making the dough:
- Combine 2 packets of yeast, 1 tsp sugar and 1 1/2 cups warm water. Let this mixture to sit for ten minutes.
- Add the olive oil and the salt.
- Gradually add the flour while blending in a Stand mixer while using the dough hook attachment.
- Note: See to it, that you dough do not get flaky, if it gets, then add another 1 tbsp or two of water. If it is too sticky, add a tiny bit more flour.
- Allow the dough to rest for 30 minutes in the dough hook, do cover it with saran wrap.
Dough making is the most crucial step that needs to be right, for making pizza topping, click on this news link and follow the guide.